- 1 packaged reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 box of fat free sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup of skim milk
- 8oz fat free cool whip
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup of your favorite peanut butter (more or less for taste... I just eyeball it and put in two big spoon fulls because I love me some pb!)
Directions are simple. In a bowl, mix the milk and the pudding until well dissolved. It will be thick because you didn't add as much milk that the pudding box calls for. Stir in the peanut butter with a wire whisk and then add half of the cool whip. Pour this in the crust and top with the rest of the cool whip.
It's that simple. There are some variations which make it super yummy too...
- Oreo crusts instead of the graham crust
- Chocolate pudding instead of the vanilla
- Topping it with chocolate chips or mixing them in during the mixing process.