- Feeling a ton better - this cold lasted about a week and after taking it really slow last week, I feel like my head isn't in the clouds.
- Tom's Achilles is healing. The swelling is totally down. He ran two miles on Monday and five with me yesterday. He said that he doesn't even feel a twinge when we run fast. Great...
- We're heading to Napa tomorrow and I can't wait. One of Tom's teammates is getting married and I absolutely love Matt and Steph so it should be fun. Plus it's in Napa... I've never been, but I'm super excited.
- I honestly can't believe that it's almost June. Where did January, February, March, April and May go? I'm getting excited for some small local races, although I'm kind of worried if my sprint/olympic speed is there. Guess I'll be testing it soon enough.
- We had two great rides this last weekend and I can't believe how awesome my Kestrel fits. We did a 60 mile American Diabetes Tour de Cure in Louisville this past weekend (seeing signs for La Grange made me throw up in my mouth a little... which is a shame - I like the IMLOU course a lot) and then we did another 70 on Sunday in Columbus. I'm thinking we'll do our first century on Memorial day. Ice cream festival time and that's the best motivation to ride!!!
- My countdown says 109 days until the Full Rev Cedar Point. I'm so freaking excited for that race!!!
Have a great holiday weekend everyone - BE SAFE!!!