Race Schedule and Results

Sunday, January 27, 2008

A good week

I feel like I had a good week. I lost a pound which is always nice, but I just felt good. We went on a fabulous run yesterday - a hilly 5.7 miles and ran it in an 8:56 pace. I love knowing that I'm becoming a better runner and it's only January! Just goes to show that my hard work in the gym is paying off and I have high expectations for the coming race year! I also love my resistance training workout and Tom has even started incorporating it into his routine. I keep saying "do my arms look different" and God bless him, but we both know they don't yet, but I definitely feel stronger. I can't wait to go to the pool and test my new strength out! :)

We're off to Tonia's this week. I'm so excited to spend some time with her. I feel like each time we get to see each other, our relationship gets just a little stronger and that means a lot to me. And of course we can't wait to see Spence and Em! I'll definitely have to post some pictures when I get home (which happens to be my birthday! YEA!) No, I'm not really that excited about my birthday - it's just another day closer to being old! HA!

Have a great week!

No comments: