Race Schedule and Results

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I keep changing my blog

Guess I haven't found a template that I love yet. I'll keep working on it!

I am so happy this morning. I got on the scale and was down 1.4 pounds. I really felt like I had a great week - eating lots of veggies and fruit, taking my vitamin each day, getting 4 strength training session and 6 cardio session in, eating out only 2 times, and generally watching my portions. I also wrote down everything that went into my mouth which was really good. I don't know if I can hit my goal of 5 pounds down before Vegas, but I know that I'm on the right track!

We're heading out for family pictures this afternoon. I can't remember the last time that we had a family picture taken - I know that John and Tom weren't part of the family yet. Should be fun! :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Congrats on staying so focused and losing 1.4 pounds! That is great! I have faith that you will lose 5 pounds before you go to Vegas!!! I love you!!!