Race Schedule and Results

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Didn't I say I didn't like snow?

Yet, today, again, it's snowing. A lot. Everything is already covered and we're supposed to get another 4-6 inches tonight. Would be great to go skiing, but I have just too much to do this week. Between packing (which I haven't started), laundry (to be able to pack!) filling inventory for work, dinner with friends tomorrow night, dinner my mom and dad Thursday, an appointment with a girlfriend on Friday, dinner plans with Tom either Friday or Saturday and everything else that will come up, the next few days are going to go fast. I'm getting super excited for my trip. Seems like it would never come and now here we are, getting ready to leave this week. I'm still kind of in disbelief that I'm going to Tahiti - so many people have said that to call it paradise is an understatement so I'm anxiously anticipating what we're going to find when we get there! Don't worry - I have lots of batteries for my cameras (I've been convinced to bring both my digital and my camcorder) so I'll have tons of pictures hopefully to post when I get back. I'm bracing myself for the cost of things (like $40 for breakfast) but know that I didn't have to pay for any other part of it so I will just go without any worries and enjoy it all. I do wish that Tom was coming - there are so many things in the world that he hasn't seen and I have and I continue to add to the list. Guess our next trip back there will be even more special as I can show him the places that I know. We just need to win Mega Millions! Ticket is on my desk, waiting for our numbers to be picked!!!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Sorry you did not win...we lost out too! You should still take Tom back though!
Hope everything comes together for you! I know that you will have a great time!
Take Care