Race Schedule and Results

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm obsessed

With cute shoes. And the spring shoes that are out right now are so hard to pass up. I ended up cracking and getting these last night (although they were originally $50 and I got them for about $21!). I love them and can't wait to wear them. Tom actually saw them and loved them too which was a sign from God that I needed them! :) (okay, maybe I didn't so much as need them, but wow - if Tom liked them, they were meant to be!) Aren't they cute?

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Too cute! And I bet they are super comfortable!!!!!

Molly said...

They are cute!
Scott says that I have a shoe problem!
Take Care!

Molly said...

I would LOVE to try one of your braces!
email me at marye0821 at hotmail dot com with the details!
I feel like I have tried everything and I would love to try sonething new!
Take Care