Race Schedule and Results

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Great Morning!

Although the weather is less than perfect (closer to crappy than anything!) Tom and I got out for a good 10 miler this morning. It felt so good to get a good run in and I often forget the power of a good sweat session! It was only about 30 degrees and they were calling for rain but we were able to get away with not an ounce of precipitation which made for a good run. We always have a good time talking about the coming year and what our plans and goals are. Just really clears your mind and I like that. We're just having a lazy day today though, in fact Tom's sleeping now with the dogs! :o)

The other thing that I started this week is my strength training program. I hate lifting weights... they aren't fun and are often intimidating. Tom and I took a lot of time coming up with the perfect routine for me. It's all using resistance bands and although I've only done the routine 4 times (which is how often I'll do it every week), I love it already and know that I'm going to stick with it. I'm sure it'll help me get closer to my Ironman in a skirt (or at least my 135 goal!)

Hope you have a good week!

No comments: