- The fact that the chicken story is still making me laugh. I got this in the mail today from a very good friend:It totally brought a smile to my face! :) I haven't heard the autopsy reports yet, but will let you know if I hear anything.
- Getting a fun package in the mail from Trakkers Teammate Kelly , filled with these goodies:You rock girl and my lips thank you very much! :)
- We had a little get together on Friday night with some fabulous friends for dinner and a cookie exchange. One of the girls got me this: If you can't read the bottom, it says "How Naughty can I be and still get what I want?". HA! So perfect!
- I went to spin this morning (it's been like 2 months since I've gone) and convinced Tom to try it out. I knew that he was skeptical about how hard of a workout it would be. I'm sure hearing that it was going to be a "Holiday version" class with all holiday songs made him even more doubtful, but like Mikey, he liked it! And the holiday songs were awesome with the class.
- Speaking of holiday songs... this one was played and always makes me laugh. I think I laughed out loud in class today!
- We are supposed to have a white Christmas. That hasn't happened in a long time here in Delaware. As long as I can get to my mom and dad's to spend the day with them and my sister and brother-in-law on Saturday, I'm thrilled with tons of snow.
- Noodles and Company has everything going right for them. Have you been there? Their mac and cheese is like crack. I'm serious. You have to try it. Yeah, I'm gaining weight and bitch and moan about it every day and then go and eat Noodles and Company. I know. But it's that good. (Plus it's the perfect PMS food...)
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Things that make me happy...
It's Tuesday, and here are some things recently that have made me happy...