That's where I'm at this week! I can't tell the sky from the ground it seems and everything is whirling around me in warp speed motion. And is anyone else thrown off by the holiday in terms of what day of the week it is? I mean, is it Tuesday? Wednesday? :)
A few things - no racing for me this weekend. Went for a second opinion on the old back bump and they want an MRI. Something about a detached muscle that's curled up. Fun times... let me tell you. I hope to just finally have answers. I'm slightly worried to find out how they restretch a curled muscle and the thought of it kind of gives me the heebee-jeebies!
So, that leaves me to be super wife, super friend, super teammate and super fan this weekend. I've always wanted to be a cheerleader. (Oh my gosh... did I just admit that?)
We're heading up tomorrow for REV3 Cedar Point. And although I'm not racing, I'm so stinking excited. So, quickly, here's my shout outs to some of those peps:
- Brady - this race is yours. You are peaked, you are primed, and you're gonna kick ass. Remember, once you get through the swim, you just smooth sail to a big PR. :)
- Kristin - I am so glad that I'll get to witness you finishing your first full on Sunday. You have done so much training and you are so ready to kick butt. Remember, it's a long day so have fun and know that your twin will be cheering her little head off anytime I see you!
- Matty-O and Heather - I love that you are doing this race together. That is truly awesome and it's something that Tom and I love about you guys. Matt, don't get distracted by the buffalo, or shiny things on the road. And Heather, if he's too wild and unruly, just pretend you don't know him and don't know how he got the same kit as you. :) Jeff, Annie and I are going to be super prepared for the dance off. And who knows... maybe my dad will bust out some moves!
- Jeff- get through the swim, stay upright on the bike, and coast through the run. There will be beer and snacks waiting. See... we're the smart ones!
- Laura, Mary, Rachelle, Anne-Marie, Janet, Meredith, Rachelle - So excited for all of you ladies and I can't wait to see you all cross the finish line with smiles! Some of you are out for redemption, some as a comeback after accidents, some doing your first and some just ready to kick butt! Love it all!
- My Trakker Teammates - Wish I could be racing with you, but then again, I wouldn't be able to cheer if I was racing, so maybe it's best that I'm not. :) Don't pretend you don't know me when I'm screaming my head off at you either! :) I might be crazy, but I love you guys!
- Kevin - you are primed and ready. Can't wait to follow you on Sunday though I wish you were racing with the cool kids so I could hang out with Jennie and cheer for you in person. Have fun, kick butt and know there's a big beer and cheeseburger with your name on it at the end!
- Alexa - Two Ironman races in a few months. Girl... you kick ass!
And finally, a shout out to Melissa and Jo who are both racing this weekend! Good luck ladies!
Did I forget anyone???