So already this week I've really pushed myself but I feel great. Our workouts went a little like this:
- Monday - 30 minutes swim (just working on form to get back into it)
- Tuesday - 1:20:00 bike and a 30:00 run
- Wednesday - 45:00 swim (did a 100m test for the first time - 2:06:00 so I have some work do to there) and a 1:05:00 bike
- Thursday - 4.7 mile run (averaged a 9:08 pace!!!)
- Friday - 1:00:00 swim (did a workout from my "Swim Workouts in a Binder for Triathletes and it kicked my arse!)
We're supposed to have a 2:15:00 bike and a 30:00 run tomorrow, although my bike is getting a face lift (I'll show pictures of her when she's done!) so we're going to do some workout switching (not to mention we have a half marathon on Sunday and it's supposed to be in the 60's next week which is totally outside bike weather in Ohio!). Funny thing is I'm pooped already this week and know that it's only half of what I'll be doing come the summer. At least I know it's coming and have time to brace myself! What did I get myself into??? HA!
Oh yeah, I'm going to be an Iron-diva, even if I nearly die trying to get there!