Race Schedule and Results

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My friends...

I have an amazing group of friends. We haven't always been friends... I only met them in person last year, but you'd think that I've known them my whole life. They are all girls that I've gotten to know through thenest.com which is a post wedding planning website (I have a trend of meeting all the important people in my life on the Internet - my hubby, my friends, my dogs, you get the point). Anyway, I just need to say how great these ladies (and their hubbies and children) are!
This past Saturday we celebrated Erick's graduation. He recently finished his MBA so his wife decided to surprise him by having a bunch of us meet out at Club 33. A few of us did dinner before hand and then met up for a VERY fun filled night (too fun if you asked me Sunday morning... I now remember why I don't like Red Headed Sluts, Bomb Pops, Vodka and Cranberry (with VERY little cranberry) or any liquor for that matter! BUT, with all the being said, we had such a great time!
These pictures kind of sum up the progression of the evening.
I love you girls!!!

6 comments:

We are the Ferrari's said...

Oh my gosh...seriously I do not remember the last picture. I have no idea what I am doing. Look at Kaylea's hair! :) Fun night! :)

Liz said...

love you chica :)

Kristen said...

Too cute! You girls do certainly have a good time, and I'm thrilled that you have them in your life!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah you guys are the greatest! Too cute!

Rachel said...

You are so lucky.

teacherwoman said...

Looks like great times! :)