Race Schedule and Results

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Toys

I love getting new toys. Today I was like a little kid waiting for Santa (or the guy in the UPS truck) to bring my new phone. Tom got one too. Full touch screen Samsung Instinct S30's. Although I've only had it about 3 hours, I'm totally smitten! :) Doesn't take much to make me happy!

And just a quick thank you to all of you for your kind words about me and the marathon. Guess I'm going through a little bit of a taper tantrum, questioning how ready I am. I know I'll rock it because well, I've trained my arse off. And if I don't, that's fine too because I know I'll be having a blast on the 3rd! :)

3 comments:

TRI-ROB said...

Hee hee... "taper tantrum"... I love that! Yeah... focus on "having a blast"... and the rest will follow.

Breathe...

JT said...

New toys are fun! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Love the new phone!