Race Schedule and Results

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday Randoms

  • I love running when it's just starting to sprinkle. I love it even more when I step foot in my driveway and it starts to pour - now that's good timing!
  • If I had a dollar every time someone said that I should be careful of the swine flu since I'm running the Flying Pig this weekend, I'd be rich. :)
  • My hubby is awesome - for a good luck gift for my marathon, he left me a bag with my favorites for after the race... peanut M&M's, a Reese Cup, and a box of Kraft Mac and Cheese. He knows how to win my heart!
  • A friend asked me today for my marathon times at certain points. Even after 4 months of training, I couldn't tell her where I'd be. I could run 8:30's, I could run 10:30's We'll see on Sunday won't we...
  • I'm not good at being alone. Tom's gone for 5 days and I turn every light on and have to have noise... the tv, radio, something.
  • I get to meet my friends tonight for dinner at Noodles. They have the bomb mac and cheese (noodles, not my friends, although they probably do too because they are awesome like that). Just sayin'
  • A few people I know that are very close to me are going through something super big right now. Next week is going to be a hugely important week and I'm saying lots of extra prayers for them!!! love you...
  • My attitude on the hills of Cincy have changed... they don't have nothing on me! :)
  • We finally got the menu for my event in October that I'm chairing - yummo! It's worth the price of admission!
  • The above event is called High Heels and High Hopes. Every time I go into a shoe store I look at the highest heels I can. I'd probably break my ankle if I wore them, but they are fun to look at.
  • Tom's enjoying the beautiful weather in Cali, while I'm looking at the rain. Figures...

Off to shower, fill order and maybe sneak to the mall. While Tom's away, the cat will play! :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Have fun @ Noodles tonight! YUM!

Ryan said...

Have a great race in Cinti!

Marci said...

You will do awesome in Cincy this weekend... can't wait to hear about how you do!

Oh and running in the sprikling rain is awesome!

Kristen said...

I like this Randomness! :-) Love you. Can't wait to hear how Sunday is!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck this weekend!

Never been to Noodles...sounds yummie though!!!!