Race Schedule and Results

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Already seeing the difference

I meant to get on the scale yesterday and got a bit sidetracked. That's the first time in a long time when I've actually WANTED to get on the scale and didn't. :) So I got on today to see how my last week went. To my surprise, my weight was 145.4. That's a big loss. I have been working really hard on my portions and my training has really been tough. I'm happy. I don't feel like I'm dehydrated which I know can cause false readings. So there... I'm being accountable and I'm lost 3.8 pounds. I'm happy...

Life is good. Tom and I have been training really hard for our triathlon next week. It'll be my first half Ironman and I'm not ashamed to say that I'm a bit nervous. It's the longest total workout that I've done. A 1.2 mile swim, a 56 mile bike and a 13.1 mile run. I know it'll be a gut check for me. Luckily Tom will be racing as well. Mom and dad are going to be there which will be nice (as long as it's not muddy!). And I'm just going to take it one event at a time. But until then, I will just continue with my crazy training partner. I love him!

No comments: