Race Schedule and Results

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm off...

Well, the time has come and I'm so excited. We're leaving today for Panama City Beach. We'll break the trip up today and tomorrow so we'll actually be at the condo by about noon tomorrow. Mom and dad will be there by then so we'll hang out with them tomorrow, do some food shopping, get checked in for the race and then grab some dinner. I'm just so ready to get the cleebration started! :)

So wish us luck and the next time I write... hopefully I will have some good news to share!

#2061 :)

7 comments:

Jumper 2.0 said...

Wow, it's here.

I've been watching your progress all year it seems and now, it's here

Good luck to you and hubby! You both will rock!

Carolyn said...

Hey, that's an original title! (Ha ha - inside joke). See you soon! XOX

Liz said...

I don't think I've ever been so excited for someone to go kill themselves for 14 hours!! LOL :) GOOD LUCK TOM AND COLLEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JT said...

Have a wonderful time! Kick some butt!

teacherwoman said...

Good luck!

Judi said...

Good luck, have fun, enjoy the pain!

Amanda finishd in 12:11 (7th female OA!!!).

You will rock it girlie...

GetBackJoJo said...

Go Colleen! I'm checking the results! :)