Race Schedule and Results

Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm not sure any one's reading my updates, especially since I talk to so many people throughout the day and they ask how Tom's doing, but quickly -

The team is now up about 2 hours and 20 minutes. The second place team also has a 15 minute penalty which they haven't served yet so that just adds to the lead.

The guys are on track to break the record. They don't seem to be slowing down.

Talking to Tom today, he sounded tired, a little down and kind of just out of it. He told me he was conserving energy (it could have been that he just woke up). He was hoping that they hit Kansas soon... I being the dork that I am told him to keep an eye out for Toto and remember there's no place like home. :)

Finally - Tomorrow is my mom's 39th anniversary of her 21st birthday! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm reading, if it matters! :) That's awesome that they're doing so well!!! How exciting!