Race Schedule and Results

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday morning

Quick update as I haven't talked to Tom much. He texted me last night around 2am and it just said "Just finished and ate and need sleep bad". I called this morning since I hadn't heard from him and he got a good 6 hours of sleep and they were currently flying through Kansas!!! They have a HUGE lead - 2 hours and 40+ minutes and are WAY ahead of the record so as long as the weather holds up and the guys keep doing what they are doing, they are going to be in good shape. They hit time station 26 this morning already - 2542 miles into the race - more than half way there!!!

Keep it up guys! Can't wait to CELEBRATE on Friday early morning.

And...

HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY MOM!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

We are the Ferrari's said...

Way to go TT1!!!!! Happy Birthday Nancy! :)

teacherwoman said...

Happy to hear Tom and his team are doing great!

Marci said...

Glad Tom and his team are doing so well! Keep us posted on the race!

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

YAY!!! I've been thinking so much about them! Keep it up Tom!