Race Schedule and Results

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just checking in...

Since I had the goal of blogging 3 times a week at least, it's time for a check in. All is good. The weather has been awesome, although it's slowly getting colder. Tom thought that I needed to update my posting on Monday. We didn't ride 16 miles, we rode 32 which I thought was clear - he didn't. Yesterday we again took advantage of the weather and went for a 7 mile run. We had both worked out our legs the night before - me with squats and lunges and Tom with the machines. OUCH! That's all the needs to be said. It was a windy day and we both felt like our legs had been encased in cement prior to the run! HA! Tom told me that this is just what you feel like when you train for the Ironman. Wait a minute, I didn't sign up for that!!! I guess I need to get used to it. Maybe more massages are in store for my legs this year!

We're heading out tomorrow night for "date" night. Something new! I'm excited because we have been so good about eating out (alright, I had Subway and did do lunch out yesterday with a girlfriend) but it'll be great to just have some time together out. It's a lot different than time together at home, trust me!

That's all for now! Hope everyone is having a good week.

No comments: