Race Schedule and Results

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Okay... I apologize

Maybe my post the other day was a little bit of a downer. :) I'm not as crazy as I come across! I stupidly wrote a post when I was feeling down. It's funny to read now because wow, I'm a nut case sometimes! It helps that I write these things though, because to look back on them, I know that I'm not as neurotic as I sound! It really made me take a step back and ask myself if I really thought what I was writing that day... and I don't! The power of your emotions!!!

I know that I wrote about being perfect and the struggle that I'm going to have to be perfect. Such a hard word to define because I don't believe that there is such thing as perfection. I mean, my husband is as close as they come for me, but who I am kidding - he has flaws just like the rest of us. hehehe! When it comes to my lifestyle, I can be "perfect" in my eyes by making better choices and being happy with the life I live. That's it... it's a simple answer. And on days when I question this, maybe I need to come back to that post.

Too often we all strive for perfection. I guess in the "perfect" world, people would realize that perfection is only what you perceive as being perfect. Does that make any sense? So for me, perfection will only come when I stop being silly! :)

No comments: