Race Schedule and Results

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I got tagged

Thanks Molly - no, I haven't left yet!!! I have been tagged.

The rules:Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs (5 on side bar). Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

7 random things about me:
  1. I don't like my food touching on my plate. I think it's because I grew up eating off of a sectioned plate. Still to this day I make sure that nothing touches.
  2. I've been to 13 countries - Canada, Mexico, England, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg. Studying abroad let me have the experience to see a lot of Europe!!!
  3. My favorite food is plain pasta. I don't like anything on it. And I could eat it all the time!
  4. I'm a huge bargin shopper. I can't tell you the last time that I paid full price for anything and I shop a lot!
  5. My favorite treat (usually after a good long workout) is a sundea from Dairy Quuen. Has to be choclate ice cream with marshmallow and peanuts. I usually only get one a year and savor every bite! Might have to be my post Ironman food.
  6. I consider myself a type 3 diabetic. Tom is a type 1 and I once heard that spouses or people that live with the disease but don't have it are considered type 3's. I think I know just as much about the disease as my hubby who lives with it.
  7. I can't do a pushup. I simply can't. I try, but I don't have the strength. Maybe by November 1st I'll be able to do one! And I'm talking a real one, not a girlie one!

I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but I don't really know of 7 people who blog to tag. So I'm a loser and will just tag three. Sorry Molly. I hope you understand!

I tag:

Kristen - http://iwoulddietforthat.blogspot.com/

Jill - http://snavley.blogspot.com/

Carolyn - http://brzezickifamily.blogspot.com/

No comments: